Manager, Internal AuditApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Manager, Internal Audit
The Manager of Internal Audit reports to Internal Audit Director and has the responsibility to test Financial, Operational and IT controls. The role will have 1-4 direct reports.
The overall responsibility of this individual is to oversee engagement-level risk assessments and the development of audit objectives, scope, and plans consistent with the levels of audit risk and the department’s charter, while aligned with organizational strategy, the unit’s business objectives, client needs, and the expectations of the audit committee
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling audits, determining the resources that are necessary, and seeing that the approved audit plan is accomplished
- Communicating with those who need to know about audits and interfacing with personnel throughout the organization, particularly those being audited, to identify audit issues and achieve the desired actions
- Supervising audits and reviewing the work performed to insure the adequacy of audit scope, the adequacy of testing performed, the accuracy of conclusions reached, and the value of resulting recommendations. Audit work will also be reviewed for compliance with policies and procedures and conformance to the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Facilitating the audit process by resolving issues and staff questions during the day-to-day progress of audits
- Evaluating auditor performance, providing on-the-job training, and counseling auditors to strengthen the person’s knowledge/skills/development
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related discipline
- 10+ years experience in financial (includes SOX) and/or operational auditing
- 3+ years formal experience managing others and leading teams
- Must be in the process of, or open to, completing a certification (i.e. CPA, CMA, or CIA certification).
- Must be able to work independently, be proactive and result-driven
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, in English
- Able to travel 25 - 40%, including international
- Preferred Qualifications include: MBA or advanced degree; Exposure to public auditing methods; Multiple languages (especially Spanish or Chinese); and work experience across multiple regions/ cultures
For more information and to apply: https://jobs.hbfuller.com/job/vadnais-heights/manager-internal-audit/541/6062317
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type