Master MechanicApply NowApply Later
Experienced industrial mechanic in a manufacturing environment. Primary responsibility are repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment including production equipment and plant support machines
- Maintains Industrial chemical process equipment and controls.
- Operates and maintains high pressure boilers, chillers, compressors, HVAC equipment, and energy management systems.
- Performs preventative maintenance on industrial process equipment in Haz.Class1 Div. 2 areas included but not limited to chemical reactors, pumps, agitators, hot oil systems, process piping, motors, electrical systems.
- Maintain building mechanicals, laboratory equipment, process equipment, application equipment, and fork trucks.
- Practices safety in all actions, including start up-shut down & lockout / tag out procedures for all responsibilities.
- Contributes to the general, good housekeeping throughout the plant.
- Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including the use of all PPE and safety gear. Reinforces the instructions and rules with peers.
- Required to stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended and stoop. Regularly lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to operate fork trucks, scissor lifts.
- Needs a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a combination of 10+ years of technical training and experience.
- 2nd Class B or higher boiler license.
- Must be skilled in the various trades sufficient to perform the duties.
- Possess skills in mechanics (pumps, mixers, machinery repair).
- 1st Class B or higher boiler license
- Possess skills in electrical, including basic PLC troubleshooting
- Metal Fabricating skills including cutting, welding, lathe, and mill
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience in rigging, lifting heavy equipment
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.