Plant Manager/Reliability EngineerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Pilot Plant Manager
Vadnais Heights, MN
Experienced Reliability Engineering Leader
The Pilot Plant Manager/Principal Reliability Engineer will be responsible for leading the pilot plant operations staff with the goal of safely attaining the successful scale-up and development of new products and processes AND creating and guiding the reliability and maintainability of equipment and processes that could adversely affect plant operations for the North America Adhesives (NAA) manufacturing facilities. The goal of this position is to BOTH serve the customer by creating and maintaining a clean, safe, high quality, highly productive Pilot Facility while making the most efficient and cost conscious use of the equipment, materials, and personnel AND to work with the NAA Operations and Global Engineering teams to create THE reliability program from which we will build the foundation to execute the future of reliability throughout NAA. This position reports to the Director of Global Engineering.
- BA/BS degree (chemistry, chemical engineering, or mechanical engineering), at least 5 years progressive operations management, with a proven track record of success
- 5+ year of experience creating and implementing regional reliability/maintainability programs
- 4+ year of experience with “Lean Six Sigma” or equivalent process improvement techniques
- 2 + years’ experience with SAP and Microsoft Office software (including Microsoft Project)
- 2 + years of experience with Statistical Process Control experience with proven results implementing and managing continuous improvement systems. Experience with Minitab.
- Regional Travel (domestic) 15-20% annually.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type