Sales Trainee - College RecruitmentApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
St Paul, MN
College students graduating in Spring - Summer 2020 with an interest in technical sales
This position provides an intensive 6-8 month Orientation Program and, upon completion, will require the candidate to relocate within the United States based on business needs.
The Sales Trainee will work with H.B. Fuller sales professionals across a diverse range of packaging, converting and construction markets and end-use applications. This position works to enhance our customers’ productivity, efficiency, and quality through our adhesive products, technologies, and services. You will receive extensive training from our inside sales team, Account Mangers, and intensive market/application training led by the Technical Services teams.
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- Selects products for customers based on their critical to quality requirements, on-site product demonstration support, preparation of information in professional technical communications, and quantifying and communicating the value that H.B. Fuller brings to the customer.
- Travels to customer sites to support sales reviews
- Manage, maintain and grow own territory and is accountable for delivering results
- Consistently apply sales process and use of all sales tools
- Develop sales funnel for future growth opportunities
- Work with their Sales Leaders to learn the key skills to become a full Account Manager
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
- Needs to be graduating with a bachelor’s degree in May/June of 2020. Preferred Majors are Business, Sales, Economics, or other related major.
- Must have a strong interest in STEM fields.
- To be considered you must be proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel), and have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must be geographically mobile, and willing to relocate.
- To be considered you must be eligible to work in the United States, without employer sponsorship, now or in the future.
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type