H.B. Fuller employees click here to apply for current openings.
Senior Account Manager - Tape Label Adhesives
Vadnais Heights, Minnesota; Remote;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives and sealants across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Position Title: Senior Account Manager for Tape / Label / Graphics
Location: Remote-based position, must be located in the U.S.
Do you have experience selling in the tape, label, or graphics adhesive market?
The Tapes, Labels & Graphics business unit for H.B. Fuller has a great career growth opportunity for a Senior Account Manager. The position is remote based covering North America and the candidate can be based anywhere in the U.S. The Tapes, Labels & Graphics business currently has a wide range of products and solutions servicing the market, utilizing both UV, water-based, hotmelt, and solvent-based chemistries. This role will focus on solvent-based and tape applications selling to customers across the U.S. Our focus is profitable growth within our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products and solutions within the market. We are in search of a highly motivated “hunter” mentality individual, willing to go the extra mile to drive growth and open up new business opportunities, utilizing strong relationship building skills along with H.B. Fuller’s defined sales process.
- Sales professional is accountable for delivering annual business results, aligned with business plan focusing effort on delivering growth and maintaining existing business.
- Negotiates pricing and margin (aligned with the business) using value selling and pricing tools to capture the optimum price and margins.
- Provide insight to the customer through expert application of knowledge in the industry.
- Anticipate current and future needs of the customer through deep understanding of the customer’s business.
- Demonstrate the ability to teach the customer on current market trends and issues, and is able to be a strategic partner to our customers on key issues such as raw material trends.
- Understands competitive landscape and how to position the company for advantage.
- Prospecting: Applies effective sales techniques, promptly establishing connection with key contacts at new prospects with relevant messaging, assessing needs, interest, and prioritizing in pipeline activity.
- Focus 80% on developing new business, and then managing new accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a technical/mechanical, marketing, or chemistry background preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience in the adhesive market; related industry like tapes, labels, and B2B selling experience, preferably with a chemistry background.
- Ideal experience in tape, label, or graphics market in B2B.
- Strong ability to develop new business within a territory
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory but can be 50% or more.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, and geographic location.The salary for this role is $99,000 - $130,000. In addition to the base salary, this position is eligible to participate in a Sales Incentive Plan..
In addition to your salary, H.B. Fuller offers employees a competitive total rewards package including comprehensive benefits, incentive and recognitions programs, health & wellness benefits, 401K contributions, paid time off and paid holidays. Eligibility may vary.
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and proud to have created a collaborative culture where employees around the world are seen, heard, and respected. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or marital status or status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected classification.
H.B. Fuller does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, employment agencies, or staffing firms. To conduct business with H.B. Fuller, a written service agreement must be executed by Human Resources prior to submitting any information relating to a potential candidate. Without a signed service agreement, H.B. Fuller shall not be obligated for payment of any fee or compensation.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.