Senior Internal Auditor; St. Paul, MNApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Senior Internal Auditor; St. Paul, MN
H.B. Fuller is seeking an experienced Corporate Senior Internal Auditor who will report to the Internal Audit Manager and has the responsibility to help test Financial, SOX and Operational controls.
The Senior Internal Auditor will have a variety of responsibilities including:
- Actively support the Internal Audit Manager in developing and executing a risk based audit plan to cover business, financial reporting, compliance, IT and operational risks.
- Conduct and take lead in planning work on assigned audits.
- Verify and analyze transactions and representations while conducting reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities.
- Drive lean/continuous improvement methodologies throughout the organization.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with business segment staff and management to support value-added initiatives.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Report audit findings for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations and reductions in cost.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- The role will require travel 25-40%.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline required; MBA or advance degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in financial (includes SOX) and/or operational auditing.
- Must be in the process of, or open to, completing a certification (i.e. CPA, CMA, or CIA certification).
- A solid understanding of process and controls (i.e., order entry, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, cycle counting, pricing, MRP, etc.).
- Must be able to work independently, be proactive and result-driven.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, in English.
- Able to travel 25-40%, including international (Europe, Asia, and Latin America)
- Preferred Qualifications include: Exposure to public auditing methods; Multiple languages (especially Spanish or Chinese); and work experience across multiple regions/cultures.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type