Senior Internal AuditorApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Location: St. Paul, MN
The Corporate Senior Internal Auditor reports to the Internal Audit Manager and has the responsibility to test Financial, SOX and Operational controls.
The responsibilities for the Corporate Senior Internal Auditor include but are not limited to:
- Actively support the Internal Audit Manager in developing and executing a risk based audit plan to cover business, financial reporting, compliance, IT and operational risks.
- Conduct and take lead in planning work on assigned audits.
- Verify and analyze transactions and representations while conducting reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities.
- Drive lean/continuous improvement methodologies throughout the organization.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with business segment staff and management to support value-added initiatives.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Report audit findings for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations and reductions in cost.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Able to travel 25-40%.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline required; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in financial (includes SOX) and/or operational auditing
- Must be in the process of, or open to, completing a certification (i.e. CPA, CMA, or CIA certification).
- A solid understanding of process and controls (i.e., order entry, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, cycle counting, pricing, MRP, etc.).
- Must be able to work independently, be proactive and result-driven.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, in English.
- Able to travel 25-40%, including international (Europe, Asia, and Latin America)
- Preferred Qualifications include: Exposure to public auditing methods; Multiple languages (especially Spanish or Chinese); Work experience across multiple regions/cultures
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type