Senior International Tax AnalystApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
St. Paul, MN
Senior International Tax Analyst reports to the tax manager and assists with international provision and compliance tasks; assists with process improvement projects and with other tax department projects as assigned.
Responsibilities for this role involve Global Tax Provision and Compliance; Transfer Pricing; Tax Department Processes; and Tax Planning.
- Prepare Form 1118 for the US Consolidated Income Tax Return.
- Collect information from foreign affiliates and prepare the annual US tax information return for each non-US subsidiary (Form 5471).
- Prepare and review foreign return to accrual calculations.
- Analyze and substantiate deferred tax assets and liabilities.
- Prepare work papers supporting the Annual Report for external auditor.
- Identify and demonstrate internal controls appropriate for the financial provision as defined by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Assist with the drafting of various transfer pricing reports.
- Gather support and analyze financial results for transfer pricing documentation.
- Assist with improvements around tax compliance and information gathering.
- Assist with tax planning and other Tax Department projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business with emphasis in Accounting or Finance required; Advanced degree in taxation is highly desirable (not required) and may substitute for some experience.
- 3 or more years of corporate tax experience or tax work experience in a public accounting firm.
- Preferred experience with international tax.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type