H.B. Fuller employees click here to apply for current openings.
Senior IT Logistics Analyst - SAP WM LE
Vadnais Heights, Minnesota; Remote;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
The Senior IT Logistics Analyst - ITF is a direct position and reports to the CoE Process Lead. The role has primary responsibility in the SAP WM/LE module, with preferred cross knowledge of the other modules in SAP (SD, PP). The IT Analyst’s role is to lead efforts that plan, design, implement and support SAP business processes and systems in support of core organizational functions with a focus on implementing standard solutions.
This position elicits and documents business requirements for solutions that will be developed by the Information Technology development teams with an emphasis on business analysis, documentation, high-level design, and task/project planning which supports implementation of the identified solution. This role will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
This individual will be involved in a variety of activities centered on the organization’s core systems. The primary customer base served includes internal business users. Areas of focus include:
BUSINESS ANALYSIS [80%]
- Gathering and document business requirements for medium to large sized business application projects globally and cross-functional.
- Support and enhance existing locations and support new SAP implementations.
- Serves as the process expert in the Inventory to Fill (ITF) area of HBF. In depth knowledge of following processes is required:
- Warehouse management
- Experience with SAP Logistics and Warehouse Management (LE & WM) configuration, implementations and integration topics.
- Knowledge in Transfer Requirement and Transfer Order processes, Pick & Putaway Strategies, Stock allocation, Storage Unit Management, Handling Unit Management and Batch management
- Experience in RF gun transactions, setup, development and improvements.
- Routes & Route Determination
- Price Conditions for Freight Calculation
- Shipment cost process
- EDI knowledge related to Transportation
- Transportation Documentation (BOL, Pack List, Pick list, CoA, CCI) Configuration & Design
- Outbound Deliveries
- Knowledge of EDI with external 3PL warehouses, processing, setup and maintenance.
- Master data, Output Conditions, Return processing, Inter- & Intracompany flows, Subcontracting, Consignment.
- WM/IM Picking Process, Picklist creation.
- Shipment and Shipment Cost Creation
- Reports for Shipping Activity Monitoring
- Inbound Deliveries
- Shipment and Shipment Cost Documentation
- Reports for Receiving Activity Monitoring
- Inventory Management (WM, IM)
- Integration with other modules.
- Stock movements
- Inventory Labeling & Printing
- Cycle Count process using IM & WM
- Warehouse management
In addition to these, this person also:
- Have a hands on mentality, proven skills in customizing and setup of the system.
- Facilitates sessions with business and IT team members to define and document business requirements.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and be self-motivated while working with others.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions.
- Test developments and facilitates sessions with technical staff and business team members to execute test cases.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in systems across the organization.
- Provides business process leadership to solve business and technical problems independently.
- Drive to implement new and/or more efficient processes. Focus on improving the system.
- Willingness and ability to travel (domestically as well internationally).
DOCUMENTATION & COMMUNICATION [20%]
- Document business processes and business requirements.
- Ensures that project and process documentation is created and maintained.
- Conduct effective, on-going communication, both written and verbal.
- 4-year degree or Bachelors in BA, CS, or MIS
- 8 or more years of related IT/business experience
- Advanced skills in SAP WM, LE, and SD
- Proficiency in SAP PP, QM
- Basic office environment
- Virtual home-based role, location is U.S.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.