Senior Sourcing Analyst - IndirectApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
The Senior Sourcing Analyst- Indirect is responsible for managing indirect categories in our Global Sourcing Organization. Analysts in the Global Sourcing organization are responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies that assure supply, manage and contain cost, support innovation, and provide uncompromising stewardship. The indirect analyst will focus their efforts on indirect categories that support and meet the needs of internal customers. Key responsibilities include development of sourcing strategies, delivery of cost savings through change management, manage supplier relationships, and effectively manage internal customer relationships. This position will report to the appropriate level manager/director within the sourcing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and managing supplier relationships.
- Managing labor and/or HR services, manages the Managed Service Providers (MSP) and Vendor Management Systems (VMS).
- Identifying emerging trends and partnering with internal customers to create valued change.
- Providing support to global spend pool team(s) for development/alignment of global and/or regional sourcing strategies and cost savings initiatives.
- Negotiating commercial agreements with suppliers to assure supply, control pricing, and mitigate risk.
- Identifying and delivering savings projects.
- Analyzing markets to produce lowest TCO and utilizing TCO tools to deliver best total value.
- Building a strong network within H.B. Fuller Sourcing and other functions around the globe.
- Maintaining a high ethical standard, adhering to laws and corporate policies/procedures.
- Managing spend estimate of $10-80MM.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or other related field, and 3+ years of related experience
- Experience managing labor and/or HR services providers is preferred.
- Travel up to 20%, short notice is possible
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type