Sourcing Analyst - College RecruitmentApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
St. Paul, MN
College students graduating with a B.S in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science Engineering, or Industrial Engineering in Spring 2020
The Sourcing Analyst will use strategic excellence to provide supply assurance, superior project management, and professionalism in support of internal and external customers while driving savings for the company. Analysts’ primary focus will be on day-to-day objectives while leading his/her own projects. Analyst will report to a more senior member of the Sourcing team and directly support 1-3 managers/directors.
- Strategic Sourcing: Assist in sourcing raw materials to develop new adhesives, lower product cost and drive overall value.
- Sourcing Support: Serve as first line of contact with plants and suppliers to resolve performance issues, provide assistance with quote requests, work on bid analysis, complete volume tracking for rebates and against contracts for compliance with business commitments, perform periodic analysis of dollars spent, ensure compliance in ERP and other systems, and assist in preparation of bid requests/analysis of bids.
- Transactional/System Work: Comply with Sourcing’s best practices, policies, and procedures. Perform updating pricing, invoice resolution, and system support. In addition, manage minimum and maximum order quantities and total volumes.
- Training Provided: new employees in this role will receive training on specific systems, two week Sourcing skills training and any training specific to the role required for proficiency.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
- Required Skills
- Must have completed at least one internship
- Must have a 3.0 Cumulative GPA minimum
- Needs to be graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science Engineering, or Industrial Engineering in Spring 2020
- To be considered you must be eligible to work in the United States, without employer sponsorship, now or in the future.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type