Strategic Account Manager-MSA (Multi-Site Account)- Packaging & Converting - MidWest or EastApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Strategic Account Manager- Packaging & Converting- Midwest or East
The Multi Site Strategic Account Manager drives H.B. Fuller’s commercial goals by increasing share at multi-site accounts (MSA) where H.B. Fuller has little or no share. Will develop and own a strategic plan for growth at these accounts by managing some accounts and by driving the Packaging & Converting sales team members managing other MSAs using expert communication, coordination of activities and influence of indirect resources, field sales, marketing, and inside sales.
Base location in any major city in the Midwest (preferred), or East Coast.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops and owns a strategic plan for all multi-site accounts, drives the execution of the plan through expert communication, coordination of activities and influence of indirect resources;
- Develops sales funnel in salesforce.com for all growth opportunities;
- Defines and then implements commercial goals, optimizing market share, price and profitability;
- Anticipates and meets the needs of the customer;
- Consistently applies the HBF sales process and use of all sales tools;
- Delivers successful closes of new business both with his own accounts and those managed by the sales team;
- Manage accounts and achieves budgeted annual goals;
- Defines and manage/lead a growth plan for all multi-site accounts;
- Ensure all Account Managers managing multi-site accounts are documenting all activity in salesforce.com and take lead in developing a healthy sales pipeline and strong value propositions;
- Provide demand forecasts at the product level to SIOP for MSAs;
- Sell Core or Promote products;
- Visit primary accounts plus those managed by Account Managers;
- Communicate every week with internal partners/teams involved at these accounts (leaders, customer service, marketing, etc.);
- Train and develop Account Managers to deal effectively with multi-site account head offices and local sites
- 4 year college degree required, with a preference for technical/mechanical or marketing degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of industrial sales experience; could consider marketing or technical experience as an alternative.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel up to 50%; Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory.
- Preferred experience in strategic selling within packaging industry and technical sales. Will consider successful multi-site sales experience in other industries.
- Must be able to influence manage other sales professionals and be an effective project manager.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type