Strategic Account Manager; Packaging and ConvertingApply NowApply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller’s Hygiene, Health, and Consumables Adhesives segment provides high quality adhesive solutions used in such markets as disposable hygienic products, rigid and flexible packaging, tapes and labels, paper products, and much more. As consumer preferences and behaviors evolve, our team of market experts solve adhesive challenges that allow our customers to win in their markets.
Strategic Account Manager: Packaging and Converting
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for large, regional accts, single and multi-site large-complexity headquarter sites within the territory. Some accounts will have some global influence. The ideal candidate will be based near a major airport in the mid-west or eastern U.S.
The Strategic Account Manager, as the one voice to the customer, drives HBF’s commercial goals by anticipating and meeting the needs of the customer. Develops and owns a strategic plan for own accounts, and drives the execution of the plan through expert communication, coordination of activities and influence of indirect resources
The responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Beginning to manage at least one global customer;
- Develops and owns a strategic plan for own accounts, and drives the execution of the plan through expert communication, coordination of activities and influence of indirect resources;
- Develops sales funnel for future growth opportunities;
- One voice to the customer;
- Drives HBF’s commercial goals, optimizing share, price and profitability;
- Anticipates and meets the needs of the customer;
- Consistently applies sales process and use of all sales tools;
- 40% of time focused on growth (larger opportunities); and
- Train & mentor new sales roles.
- 4 year college degree required, with a preference for technical/mechanical or marketing.
- Minimum of 7 years of industrial sales experience; could consider marketing or technical experience as alternative, with at least 3 years in Strategic Accounts with consistent at or above target performance.
- Preferred experience in end of line packaging, beverage, pharmaceutical, or paper & corrugated sales.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory; estimated at up to 75% at times.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.