H.B. Fuller employees click here to apply for current openings.
Strategic Multi-site Account Manager
Vadnais Heights, Minnesota; Remote;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Connecting What Matters - The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) will focus on aggressively developing new business within the Packaging, Graphic Arts, Labeling and Packaging Makers markets. They will collaborate with our channel sales teams to deliver tailored, value added solutions to multi-site companies. The territory will predominantly include North America.
The SAM develops and owns a strategic plan for target accounts, and drives the execution of the plan through expert communication, coordination of activities and influence of indirect resources.
• Develops and owns a strategic plan for own accounts, and drives the execution of the plan through expert communication, coordination of activities and influence of indirect resources;
• Develops sales funnel for future growth opportunities;
• One voice to the customer;
• Drives HBF’s commercial goals ,optimizing share, price and profitability;
• Anticipates and meets the needs of the customer;
• Consistently applies sales process and use of all sales tools; and
• 30% of time focused on growth (larger opportunities).
• 4 year college degree, with a preference for technical/mechanical or marketing emphasis.
• Minimum of 6 years of industrial sales experience; could consider marketing or technical experience as an alternative.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
• Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory, generally 50%.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.