Supply Chain Director, North America AdhesivesApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Director of Supply Chain
St. Paul, MN
The Supply Chain Director, reports to the Operations and Supply Chain Director, North America Adhesives and serves as the leader responsible for the North America supply chain. The position directly supervises the Customer Service, SOP, Logistics and external Warehouse teams and is a member of the NA operations leadership team.
- Strategic and tactical management of supply chain activities across the North America (NA) Adhesives business
- Deliver best in class service levels
- Secure competitive warehousing and logistics costs
- Improve inventory turns and reduce inventory expenses
- Optimize capacity utilization via planning, scheduling and effective inventory strategies
- Pursue a zero-defect quality culture
Scope: Customer service, sales and operations planning (S&OP), logistics and freight, warehousing, Inventory management, project management, Management of 3rd party manufacturing activities, definition and deployment of supply chain best practices, people and organizational development
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, engineering, or operations required
- 10-15 + years of experience with Supply Chain/Operations/ Engineering/ Business
- 5-10 + years of experience leading teams within a supply chain organization
- 5+ years of experience optimizing supply chain programs and processes.
- 3 + years of experience with SAP
- 5 + years of experience with Lean Six Sigma or similar discipline
- 5 +years of experience using contemporary ERP system (deployment experience preferred)
- 5 + years of experience with business process redesign activities
- Able to travel 30-50% nationally
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type