R&D ScientistApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Location: Wilmington, CA
The Scientist will work under supervision of technical lead and senior personnel contributing to product development and modification of existing products following established project plans; utilize analytical techniques for characterization of raw materials and impact on formulations; analyze data and timely communicate findings and results to project lead. Understand and follow Design and Development protocols per AS9100 Quality System; must abide by EH&S regulations and business conduct policies and procedures.
• Formulate new products (under guidance of senior personnel);
• Modify existing products to meet the requirements of aerospace specifications;
• Follow guidelines of aerospace specifications and ASTM in testing experimental products;
• Independently develop and execute test plans;
• Provide analysis of the data. Apply statistical data analysis (DOE).
• Communicate test results to project lead in efficient and timely manner;
• Use analytical techniques in characterization of raw material;
• B.S. in chemistry, chemical engineering or related discipline and at least 3 years of lab experience including R&D experience; formulation experience of industrial products is a plus.
• Formulation experience with coatings, adhesives, sealants, paints, or similar products is a plus
• Excellent work ethics
• Computer proficiency
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn and progress within the organization;
• Demonstrate analytical skill to research, analyze and appropriate conclusions base in fact and data.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- Wilmington, California, United States
- Position Type