Production WorkerApply NowApply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principals about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Production Worker IV reports to the Manager II, Operations.
This individual will be involved in a variety of handling of machinery / Service and maintenance including:
• Start-up and operating semi-automatic filling lines „Wick I“ and „Wick II“
• Filling down CA-Adhesives using semi-automatic filling lines “Wick I” and “Wick II”
• Start-up and operating full-automatic filling line „Goy“
• Service and Maintenance of all machinery and devices
Deputizing during holiday or illness of colleagues:
• Dispatching goods:
o Preparation of goods for dispatch (shipping boxing / palletizing / logistic labels )
o Quality assurance for goods sold
o Stock oversight for packing and shipping material
o Contact for truck drivers
o Load securing
o Shipping documentation completeness in corporation with the sales administrators
o Identification and labelling for hazardous goods
• Goods received:
o Receiving goods from the carriers
o Checking for damages, if necessary informing Quality Management Representative
o Control of Exchanging skids
o Goods received observations according to work instructions
• Stock keeping:
o Warehousing of materials / goods
o Printing of receiving slips
o Booking of goods received
o Personnel allocation to pack/fulfil customer orders
2. Responsibility (Order preoperational Management / machinery planning:
• Planning and scheduling of customer orders
• Respecting customer specific requirements and supporting to meet before said
• Allocation of machinery utilisation
• Coordinating between production, sourcing and sales admin
• ERP-bookings of manufactured customer orders
3. Responsibly leadership for head of production:
• Definition and identification of measures for Service and Maintenance
• Spare part stocking
• Monitoring and measure for processes in production using Indicators (KPI’s – Key Performance Indicators)
• Definition and identification for measures in production-processes/machinery
• Implementation of production control plans in corporation with Quality Management Representative.
• Risk-Management in production processes
• On-Boarding and training for (new) employees
• Participation and finally hosting annual reviews.
• Scheduling of production employees
• Production process supervision
• Participation at meetings which requires production input
• Supplier visits in case of production relevant process workflow and/or support.
The order preoperational job is meant to be a strategic intersectional job between sourcing, sales admin and production. This job requires a good talent for organisation, quick learning of intersectional processes, analytical thinking and team building. Additionally, a good sense for manufacturing processes and technical background should be supportive to fulfil the job satisfactory. This part of the job could only be fulfilled after a good and longer training.
- Required Skills
• Education & degree as a chemical worker or similar processes or education in a technical profession plus “Industriemeister”
• Good communication & leadership attitude: Able to communicate and instruct members of the team to perform all duties as required.
• Willing to improve current processes
• This job requires a good talent for organisation, quick learning of intersectional processes, analytical thinking and team building. Additionally, a good sense for manufacturing processes and technical background should be supportive to fulfil the job satisfactory. This part of the job could only be fulfilled after a good and longer training.
• Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies:
Responsive to change – Adapts (quickly) to changing circumstances
Individually responsible for results – Engages in activities and experiences that strengthen contribution to the organization
Model collaboration and commitment – Focuses on team success before individual success
Focus on customers – Creates an experience for customers – delights customers by providing exceptional value and service
Demonstrates operational excellence – Continually looks for new and better ways to get things done and shows functional/technical proficiency in work
Demonstrates effective self management – Seeks to understand and act upon improvement opportunities
Accountability for Results – Translates goals/objectives into actionable plans and results
Build and lead effective teams – Attracts and retains the best people. Optimizes peak performance through development & coaching
Foster change and innovation - Seeks solutions that strengthen quality, value, service and effectiveness
Create value for customers - Anticipates and responds to market trends and opportunities
Demonstrate business acumen and business agility - Demonstrates functional/technical proficiency, engages in effective operational and strategic planning
• Experiences in the Adhesives industry
• Fluency in English verbally and in written form
• Operations environment
- Job Location
- Wunstorf, Germany
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.