Yantai, China;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
1) Develop, implement, and improve site-level EHS policies & procedures as per H.B. Fuller corporate
guidelines，standards and national/local laws & regulations.
2) Maintain the OHSAS18001/ISO45001 and ISO14001 system and local Safety Standardization system with document control personnel support.
3) Coordinate & track the EHS training & promotion programs planning, implementation and verification.
4) Develop, implement and improve the Process Safety Management system.
5) Coordinate the EHS audits and track the output, internally and externally.
6) Coordinate & track the near-miss, incident report, investigation and corrective/prevention action follow-up.
7) Organize PHA and other hazard identification and risk assessment activities. Follow up the countermeasures implementation.
8) Daily site tour to inspect working condition and operator’s behavior. Issue and supervise the high risk work permit.
9) Maintain site Emergency Response Plan and organize the drill.
10) Collaborate with maintenance team to make sure fire-fighting facilities in ready condition.
11) Communicate with local authorities for legal compliance to make sure site’s Right to Operate.
12) Other tasks assigned by EHS Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Good English reading and writing, work oral English and operate computer, good at office software良好的英文读写能力,能做工作英语的沟通。熟练进行office办公软件的操作
- Strong communication skills, both for internal and external, be good at or can be good at coaching 优秀的内外部沟通能力，擅长于指导员工工作
- Above 5 years EHS working experiences and 3 years EHS working experiences in multinational Chemical company.
- Certified safety engineer is preferred.
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.