Lab TechnicianApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
The Lab Technician reports to Technical Manager of Electronics and dot line reports to the Plant General Manager. The position is located at the company’s Yantai R&D Center, Yantai, China.
The Lab Technician will be responsible for
- Execute lab experiment, prepare formulated samples as required and perform evaluation testing for samples
- Prepare technical reports as required
- Establishing a stable production process and optimize process parameters by cooperation with Production tightly to achieve and meet quality requirement.
- Take responsibility for lab safety, EHS management and lab housekeeping to maintain lab safety, cleanliness and professional look.
- Take responsibility for lab materials inventory management, sample dispatch/receive.
- Job Location
- Yantai City, China
- Position Type