Quality Assurance SpecialistApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The position of QA Specialist reports directly to the QA Manager.
The key objective of this role is to be the steward of the HBF quality management systems, Make sure our operation is matched with our defined ISO procedures and keep on improving quality. Manage continuous improvement process and system via SPC results analysis
- Lead to manages IATF16949, ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 EHS/Quality system, Green Certificate system, procedure, records as facility quality management representative.
- Assist monthly quality meeting, prepare weekly quality flash report, review quality objectives, such as customer complaints, customer return ratio, out of spec, and coordinate with other departments to make improvements happen.
- Coordinate customer visit to facility, lead internal quality audit, coordinate all customer quality audits and close subsequent follow-up actions
- Acts as facility contact for product quality issues, liaison between internal and external customer complaints with business, identifies improvement opportunities through customer complaint work process.
- Manage monthly supplier complaint work process, evaluate supplier, raw material, package quality performance with sourcing and R&D when needed.
- Manage and lead products and process internal audit and other quality theme activities.
- Responsible for training, development and up-skilling of Operation team members.
- EHS relative system and file assistance.
- Collaborate – with Production, EH&S, Engineering, Logistic, SOP and other internal functions to ensure customer and business needs are always delivered, hassle free and at the lowest cost possible based on the foundation of Operational Excellence.
- Others as required.
- Bachelor degree major in chemistry or chemical engineering;
- Minimum 3 years quality system management experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application – especially Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical skills and conflict resolution skills
- Good English reading and written ability.
- IATF16949 certification experience is preferred;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Good communication skill;
- Outgoing, results and execution oriented
- Good Team player.
- Manufacturing Floor
- Job Location
- Yantai City, China
- Position Type