Quality Control TechnicianApply Now Apply Later
Apply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The QC engineer has the responsibility for quality control.
- In accordance with the quality plan and inspection work instruction to carry out the works in QC lab.
- Record the inspection process according to the requirement.
- Issue the test report to incoming materials and products.
- Release the COA to the customers.
- Be responsible for the equipment and tools ' operating and maintenance, make sure the equipment and tools under the good condition.
- 5S and EHS activities on site.
- Be in charge of quality control for incoming material to confirm their meeting relative specification, then further protect our conformance to our customer. Analysis the root cause of non-conformance together with source of supplier, help supplier improving their quality. (40%)
- Testing the product performance strictly based on Standard Test Methods and QC specification ; effective quality control, like SPC analysis, to tell the potential non-conformance trend ,then announce PE to taking corrective or prevent action to prevent non-conformance occur by taking corrective action plan and in charge of verification the action plan to improve quality system continuously. (40%)
- Lab equipment maintenance and retain sample management (10%)
- 5S and EHS activities on site.(10%)
Number of direct reports: none
Number of indirect reports: none
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Multi-national company experiences at chemical industry is preferred
- Good communication skill, good teamwork skill.
- Job Location
- Yantai City, China
- Position Type