Yantai, China;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
This is a laboratory bench level position. A Scientist will participate in the development of technology to achieve the goals and plans of the businesses for which they support.
This individual is involved in a variety of research, development and technical service activities, including:
• Conducting and analyzing experiments on organic and inorganic substances to determine and evaluate their chemical and physical properties and to investigate their applications to industry. Carrying out experiments to improve upon or to duplicate materials and substances and engaging in research to identify new methods of processing or production.
• Appling and interpreting standard scientific theories, concepts and techniques.
• Completing basic projects independently, drawing conclusions with guidance, and reproducing and articulating results and their meaning, including business impact.
• Supporting product or process demonstrations.
• Identifying and developing solutions to problems where causal relationships can be identified, and some precedence may exist.
• Documenting test results and making process improvement recommendations.
• Documenting project updates and executing projects using project management methodologies.
• Fulfilling responsibilities as required by the Quality System for the site/business unit.
• Working in a safe and efficient manner.
• Managing and completing multiple projects independently, drawing conclusions, articulating results and their meaning, including value propositions and business impact.
• Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry or Chemical Engineering and 3 years of professional industry experience.
• Master’s degree in chemistry or Chemical Engineering and 1 year of professional industry experience.
• PHD in chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
• Knowledge of application equipment.
• Knowledge of the raw materials used in the development of chemical products.
• Knowledge of customer application methods and machinery
• The ability to provide commercial support for technical service requests.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluency in English verbally and in written form
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT: A controlled laboratory and/or technical center atmosphere
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.