Sr. R&D Scientist/EngineerApply NowApply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Product Development Chemist reports to EA AP Electronics R&D Manager. The position is located at the company’s Yantai R&D Center, Yantai, China.
The PD Chemist will be responsible for
- Developing and commercializing new products for both new and existing applications from opportunity identification through scale-up and commercialization.
- Establishing a stable production process and optimize process parameters by cooperation with Production tightly to achieve and meet quality requirement.
- Manage effectively the scale-up in technology process and economic transfer of new product technologies from PD and other MFG sites to Yantai to bring innovative new products to global customer.
- Take the role as technical window in Operation. Cooperate with PD, PM and purchasing on raw material localization and raw material replacement projects.
- Lead technically in customer complaint investigation to enhance the quality to satisfy customer requirement.
- Implement continuous improvement programs on products' technologies & processes to improve supply chain, reduce cost, fasten response and ensure total customer satisfaction with short lead-time and best cost. (35%)
- Lead Process Engineers to implement technical data collection and statistic. Analyze nonconformance of process and make improvement and updating. Participate customer's complain analysis and make summary to improve our process quality. (20%)
- Take the role of technical leader in Stage Gate and new product transfer. Study new process and production capacity. Coordinate all departments to make sure to meet the project schedule and achieve qualified performance. (20%)
- Manage and compile technical documents. Lead to set up work instruction. Provide technical training to operators. (15%)
- Management of document system of raw material and product, and local standard operation procedure (SOP) (5%)
- Take part in management systems and SHEQ technology relative work. (5%)
- PhD degree of polymer chemistry or polymer materials
- Master degree of polymer chemistry or polymer materials with more than 5 years working experience
- Good English reading and written ability
- Good communication skill, good teamwork skill.
- Job Location
- Yantai City, China
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.